Sunday, June 24, 2007

Ten best things to say if you're caught sleeping at your desk

-Ten best things to say if you're caught sleeping at your desk

10. They told me at the blood donor clinic that this might happen
9. This is just a 165 minute power-nap like they raved about in that time management course you sent me to
8. Whew! I guess I left the top off the Twink (NZ)/White-out(Oz). You probably got here just in time
7 I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm
6 I was testing me keyboard for drool resistance
5 I was doing a highly specific yoga exercise to relieve work related stress. Are you discriminatory toward people who practice yoga?
4 Damn! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost worked out a solution to our biggest problem.
3. Someone must've put decaf in the wrong pot
2 Does my desk smell funny to you?
1 ...in Jesus' name. Amen

No comments: